We are expanding our clinical team and are looking for an additional doctor to join our friendly, forward thinking practice at Williton and Watchet surgeries.
If you are an enthusiastic and motivated GP who would be interested in joining our dynamic team, we would like to hear from you.
- Twin sited practice with just over 10,000 patients
- 7 GP partners (4 male, 3 female) with an extensive team of dedicated clinical and support staff, including 2 nurse practitioners
- Respected teaching and training practice
- Reputation for quality management and data standards
- Specialist interests and personal development supported
- Excellent financial package and working conditions offered
- 4-8 sessions per week available
- Pre application site visits welcomed
- Applications from newly qualified GPs encouraged
Our practice is part of the well-developed West Somerset Primary Care Network which boasts the Living Better project, a multi-agency neighbourhood team approach to providing patient care, with community complex care nurses and Village Agents supporting our practices https://livingbetter.org.uk
We will consider applications both for a salaried post or salaried with a view to future partnership.
For further information about the practice or to arrange a practice visit please contact:
Mrs Sharon Rowe, Practice Manager
Tel: 01984 632701
Closing Date: 31 May 2021