As part of our forward planning strategy and sustainability plans the practice is currently looking to expand its team so that we are best placed to respond to future changes in primary care and the wider NHS. A number of new positions are currently available with our practice team.
SALARIED GP (WITH A VIEW TO PARTNERSHIP)
We are looking for an additional doctor (4 to 6 sessions per week) to join our friendly, forward thinking practice at Williton and Watchet surgeries. If you are an enthusiastic and motivated GP who would be interested in joining our dynamic and happy team, then we would like to hear from you.
GP - MATERNITY COVER
The practice is currently offering an 8 month maternity cover opportunity for 6 sessions per week - 3 full days, Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays (negotiable) to include 2 duty sessions per week.
Start date: 1 October 2019
Closing date: 31 July 2019
Practice Information for GP Applicants
• Twin sited practice with just over 10,000 patients
• 6 GP partners with an extensive team of dedicated clinical and support staff
• Respected teaching and training practice
• Enviable reputation for quality management and data standards
• Specialist interests and personal development supported
• Excellent financial package and working conditions offered
• 4-8 sessions per week available
• Pre application site visits welcomed
• For further information about the practice please see our Practice Profile or refer to our website
CV and applications to / or further information from:
Mrs Sharon Rowe, West Somerset Healthcare,
The Surgery, Robert Street, Williton, Taunton, Somerset, TA4 4QE
Tel: 01984 632701
Full-time (37.5 hours per week), job share considered
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Nurse Practitioner to join our GP practice to extend our Acute Care Team.
Working alongside our existing Nurse Practitioner and GPs, the successful candidate will have a non-medical prescribing qualification and experience of working as an autonomous practitioner in conjunction with a multi-disciplinary team.
Appropriate qualifications and experience to enable the successful candidate to examine, diagnose, treat, prescribe and refer patients presenting with undiagnosed and undifferentiated conditions are essential.
As well as being part of a great team, the successful candidate will benefit from:
- A friendly, supportive and professional environment;
- A culture of continuous improvement and learning;
- Support with ongoing training and development;
- Regular clinical education sessions;
- Onsite staff parking;
- NHS Pension;
- A staff common room encouraging team interaction over coffee;
- Excellent remuneration and package based upon previous NHS experience.
Our well-established team includes 6 GP partners supported by excellent clinical and administrative teams serving a list of 10,200 patients. The Acute Care Team operates from our main site in the village of Williton, and we have a branch surgery in the nearby coastal town of Watchet.
Finding the right person for our team is our priority so whilst seeking to fill 37.5 hours per week, we will consider part-time applications for job share.
If you are interested and would like to know more please get in touch as we would love to hear from you. For further information and an application pack or if you would like to arrange an informal visit, please contact our Assistant Practice Manager, Wendy O’Rourke by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01984 632701.
Closing date for applications: Friday 9 August 2019.